18.5.07

Watching: Hi I'm a Marvel...and I'm a DC

Following on from the comics theme I seem to have been developing in the last week, I have a few more superhero themed vids for your viewing pleasure.

This series takes the already much parodied I'm a Mac...and I'm a PC Apple ads and puts them into the world of the comic book rivalry between Marvel (Spiderman, X-Men, Hulk etc) and D.C (Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman etc).

They're nicely done - the camera work is basic but the writing and particularly the voicework is great.

This is one of the things that I'm really liking about the whole evolution of the web thing (a.k.a Web 2.0) which is turning relatively passive consumers into active participants. The volume of stuff out there might bring on a little cognitive overload from time to time but there is just this incredible feeling of being on a rollercoaster right now with no sense of where this networked life is taking us.

Anyway, check out these clips and have a good weekend