22.5.07

Making: a how to capture video with Movie Maker 2 video

This may not be the most fascinating thing to some people - although if you like to work with video and don't have access to the fancy schmancy video editing software like Final Cut Pro, Premiere Pro, Vegas or Avid (to name but a few), this video could be pretty useful.

For my final assignment for Interactive Multimedia Design, I've created this movie about capturing video with Windows Movie Maker 2, the free video editing software that comes with Windows. (It's generally tucked away up in the Accessories/Entertainment section of the All Programs menu).

It's all pretty straightforward really, much less sucky to use that I had been expecting. (My experiences with Movie Maker 1 put me off this software for a long time).

Anyways, you can check the movie out here and here are a couple of screenshots for you.