24.7.07

Pondering: The Garden Vein



I saw this notice on the board outside the local shops the other day and I still don't quite get what it means.

As ever, I have two theories.

1.- It's just about gardening - most likely a trainee landscaper (or even just an enthusiast) who likes to work in the garden and be given some free rein to try things out. Also one who likes to work for women.

2. (And this is perhaps more an indicator of my disturbed mind :) - Someone offering gardening services for sex (or near sex)

What confuses me is that the service is free and only for women - the "superficial play around afterwards" line adds to this, but as I say, could simply refer to trying some creative gardening ideas.

The whole "Garden Vein" thing also seems a little odd - just a little too visceral.