16.7.07

Ordering: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows




Well I nearly missed the bandwagon but I got my pre-order in this morning for the final book in the Harry Potter series, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.

There's not really anything I can say that hasn't been said a million times already - though I'm interested in how I'm going to squeeze in some quality reading time next weekend - given that as soon as I pick up the book I'm heading off to the coast to reunite with the PC, who's have a well earned break there right now.

Speculation has been rife that (in keeping with literary theory) that Harry will die vanquishing Voldemort but obviously we'll just have to wait and see.

I'm tempted to get to the store early to see the freak show (sorry, fans having dress-up fun - much as my colleague Len and his girl did for the HP5 film premiere at Tuggeranong the other night. Points to them both for being the only people in costume and for having the cojones to ride with it.)