10.9.08

Using: the Lazy Bloggers Post generator

Crikey! I just returned from my daily swim on the beautiful Fijian beach and realised I have not updated this since Hammertime was in the charts... You would not believe that my hands were chopped off and I was waiting for bionic ones. I prostrate myself in sorrow and beg thy forgiveness..

I am totally exhausted with setting fire to people wearing Crocs, learning to fart the theme to neighbours, just generally being the life of the party to anyone unfortunate to cross my path, my day starts with the dawn patrol from the second I am woken by murderous Teletubbies to whenever. I am secretly pregnant. it will be fun fun fun till they take my TBird away.

I won't promise anything to you but if one more person emails me to ask why I haven't posted today I will start posting pictures of toe fungus, or fecal murals. Fully! Assuming I don't get distracted by counting my chest hairs..


Courtesy of The Lazy Bloggers Post Generator - http://www.aussiebloggers.com.au/blogpost.html