12.5.07

Buying: Buffy Season 8 Comics (Issue 1,2 &3)

Just as a quick follow up to yesterday's post - yes I have been known to possess slightly geeky qualities - I found the first 3 issues of the Buffy Season 8 comic on sale at Impact Comics in Canberra yesterday afternoon. (Located upstairs at 45 East Row in Civic - in the bus interchange)

Read them, re-read them, loved them.

Apparently they are third printings, which the comic store guy was slightly apologetic before - I'm guessing he deals with his share of hardcore comic nerds - but he seemed happy that I really don't care and just want to read them.

I won't give away what happens in the comics, suffice to say that if you are a Buffy fan, you'll be pretty happy with it all. Same quirky humour, same well told stories, great artwork, it's gold.