30.1.07

Pimping : My ride




So as you can see, I have a snazzy new sticker decorating the frame of my bicycle - it's part of the ACTU campaign promoting unionism, which in this time of ridiculous worker-hating, corporate driven IR law changes is a bit of a must.

It replaces my The Corporation sticker, which asked the question - "Is your boss a psychopath?". Great sticker and a particularly great documentary but truth be told it was getting pretty ratty and this sticker is all shiny and new.

Given the limited space available on the frame of the bike (and the need to more or less stick with the bike color scheme of basic black), sticker placement is a bit of a fine art and I guess that in some ways it works as a bit of a moving billboard of my beliefs and interests. There are a couple of community radio stickers on there - XXfm (the station I'm involved with in Canberra) and RRR (one of the two great stations in Melbourne), a TAFE works sticker from a work thing and now this baby.

Anyways, I have two more of these bumper stickers available to the first two people to ask for them. (They're shiiiiiiny :)