14.12.07

Enjoying: arty stuff

Aaron pointed me towards this very cool, ultra stylised video that shows how much visual information (both in advertising and other signage) we are exposed to on a daily basis. He found it on an interesting blog about alternative advertising practices. (They got it from a New York artists collective site - theWooster Collective, which has a wealth of awesomeness on there.)

I really hope there's some kind of CC (Creative Commons) thing going on with it as I'd love to use it for something else (or at least work out how it's done - lots of frame by frame hard work at a guess). I have one problem with it though - there's a point at which the guy enters his PIN at an ATM and now I can't for the life of me remember what mine is. (Hoping that muscle memory comes to the rescue next time I need to take money out :)