1.8.07

Eating: Coffee and Hazelnut chocolate

While I'm trying to be good of late and eat well and exercise and whatnot in the process of getting into shape (round is a shape, isn't it?), on occasion it's hard to resist the allure of new and funky products with their new and funky packaging when you wonder around the shops between work and Neighbours.



This chocolate from the good folks at Farm by Nature: Cocoa Farm is one of those things. I'm not sure what the no-added-sugar thing means in the context of chocolate (according the nutrition panel, it's 8.2% sugar) but it tastes fine and is certainly sweet enough.

This is the first time I think I've come across coffee flavoured chocolate though, which surprises me now that I think about it but it's great.

There's not a whole lot to be said about it in general - it's chocolate really and it's yummy.

Rating: 80%